Author Topic: Can one send emails to a ListMailPro to signup folks...  (Read 3236 times)

john193

• View Profile
Can one send emails to a ListMailPro to signup folks...
« on: March 21, 2009, 03:45:37 am »
Hi folks,

I realize Dean Wiebe probably will never read this, but hopefully the army of ListMail Pro fans will.  I'm wondering about one thing...

Can the current version of ListMail Pro allow:

one to send emails to it, to signup? The reason why I ask is I have other programs I am trying to integrate with ListMail Pro. It captures the customer's information including email and I would simply like to then add that customer automatically to an autoresponder on ListMail Pro.

Anyone who knows the answer to this I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Christopher

j.m.nunes10

• View Profile
Re: Can one send emails to a ListMailPro to signup folks...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 04:07:35 am »
Quote from: "john193"
Hi folks,

I realize Dean Wiebe probably will never read this, but hopefully the army of ListMail Pro fans will.  I'm wondering about one thing...

Can the current version of ListMail Pro allow:

one to send emails to it, to signup? The reason why I ask is I have other programs I am trying to integrate with ListMail Pro. It captures the customer's information including email and I would simply like to then add that customer automatically to an autoresponder on ListMail Pro.

Anyone who knows the answer to this I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Christopher

Yes go to you administration and select your user date base ......

john193

• View Profile
Can You Expound on That...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 08:12:17 pm »
Hi j.m.nunes10,

I previously asked if say some one joins your list via another autoresponder system to automatically add them to a ListMailPro list.  You replied with a very VAGUE response...

Sure would appreciate a bit more details as that wasn't enough for me to resolve my question at all.

Thanks

Christopher

BGSWebDesign

• View Profile
    • http://www.bgswebdesign.com
Can one send emails to a ListMailPro to signup folks...
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 07:40:17 am »
Hi Christopher,

I previously asked if say some one joins your list via another autoresponder system to automatically add them to a ListMailPro list.

Yes, that is possible, but you have to setup your mail server properly to filter the incoming email / addresses and then signup to the proper list.

Contact me at my website, I can do this for you...
Thanks,
-Brett
http://www.bgswebdesign.com/Contact-Us.php

*** I do custom List Mail Pro installations ***
Contact me through my website (above)