Author Topic: Emails Sent but not immediately removed from ListMailPro DB  (Read 1132 times)

john193

• View Profile
Emails Sent but not immediately removed from ListMailPro DB
« on: January 31, 2011, 09:27:13 am »
Hi Dean,

I have a problem that maybe you can handle. I load up in a list that I define in ListMailPro a bunch of leads that I get from a service.  The leads from what I can tell are pretty bad --- 50% of all leads are immediately bounced back as permanent errors (i.e. BAD EMAILS).  Now my question is simple... does ListMailPro remove these emails from the current send list instead of still sending follow up emails to BAD emails which looks really really bad.

I know that the emails are BAD because I get the emails returned via EXIM to the return email address that I specify from the sender and then you thunderbird to filter which emails are PERMANET vs. delayed, etc. etc.

What would be really helpful and I mean really helpful is to find a work-around *fix* in the current version of ListMailPro where by bounced emails could be processed by ListMailPro,

For example... List 60 -- has an email account setup for processing bad emails sent off this list.
When you invoke this function on ListMailPro it would download the emails and filter and process all the permanent emails against the list which is queued up (when looking for an opt-in confirmation -- double confirmation for example or even single confirmation for that matter) - that way bad emails are removed immediately and never get a follow up email sent.
That way ONLY VALID follow-up emails are sent to currently valid emails at least as far as the most simple test runs.

Is this a feature you could create without too much fuss ? (Each list would have as an option the ability to process bad emails immediately by specifying the email sent off that list.)

Let me know...

Christopher