Author Topic: A new redirect problem... How to make this work?  (Read 1486 times)

BoomPop

• View Profile
A new redirect problem... How to make this work?
« on: October 19, 2005, 05:48:42 am »
This is a little unorthodox, but I think fairly simple to accomplish (please bear with me).

Instead of redirecting to a Custom HTML template or to a redirect URL, I need to redirect to a secondary sign-up script.

I have a simple ListMail signup form.

When the form is submitted, the info is handled by ListMail just as usual (inserted into database, confirmation email sent, etc).  

*BUT* instead of redirecting to a confirmation page or Custom HTML template, I need to pass all the information (exactly as it was entered by the user) along to another script on another other domain.

So...the user will never see a ListMail confirmation of any kind.  Instead, he will see the confirmation page of the SECOND form.

Man...this sounds way more complicated than it is.  Perhaps a picture will help you (and me) understand it better.

I could accomplish this with Javascript (basically forcing 2 form actions with one Submit button), but a lot of people disable Javascript.  So I'd like to know if there's a way to submit the second form action (with all the user's) information from within the ListMail PHP code?

BTW... This is pretty important to me, so if this can be accomplished, I'm more than willing to pay for the time it takes to make the modifications.  :wink:

THANKS!  [/img]

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
A new redirect problem... How to make this work?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 03:21:36 am »
This will be possible with signup-xtra.php.  I am responding by email.  :)

Regards
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting