Author Topic: Sending to only one or two member on a list?  (Read 4592 times)

sydney3

• View Profile
Sending to only one or two member on a list?
« on: June 10, 2004, 07:00:14 pm »
Hi,
I was wondering how you would send an email to say a select few members on a list?
I have a list of over a thousand members, and I want to send a highly targeted email campaign to a select few on that list. How do I go about doing that? I cannot find the answer to this anywhere. A lot of the other mail programs have very simple provisions for this - i.e. checkboxes next to every member in the list, a global on or off checkbox at the top of the members' view pages and through manipulating these - you are on your way! This would seem to me to be a very logical (almost critical) feature to have for any mail program!

So please, someone, ANYONE, tell me I am just being the blond that I am, and that I am completely missing how to do this!

Thanks (anyone??),
Billie-Ann.

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 02:15:56 am »
Billie-Ann,

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible for you to send to a single user with ListMail.  I admit this is a very basic feature that needs to be in the program.

The next release of the program may not have a "single email" feature (I will add it to the list), but will definitely feature a very complicated "rule-based sending" system that will give you the ability to send to lists and sub-lists by selecting users based on search results.

I apologize that this very basic feature is not yet in the program.
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting

webmaster29

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 05:06:04 pm »
I too would like that feature.