Author Topic: Some E-Mails Sent are Blank  (Read 1659 times)

steve

• View Profile
Some E-Mails Sent are Blank
« on: September 17, 2004, 09:16:38 am »
I first started using ListMailPro a couple of years ago. On my first e-mail that went out, I had two customers let me know that they got an e-mail, along with the subject, but the e-mail itself was blank.

Turns out that both were Hotmail users, but the e-mail did get sent okay to my Hotmail account.

Yes, I am creating HTML and text messages so that is not the issue.

The issue almost always happened and I was notified by a few users that the e-mail was blank.

On the e-mail that I sent out two days ago, the business owner of the site contacted me and let me know that HE received a BLANK e-mail. He got the subject and was able to reply to the e-mail and I saw that it was indeed blank.

Get this, he's not on Hotmail. He's using an account that I created for him on the same domain that ListMailPro is on.

If anyone else has experienced this - please let me know and we can compare notes. It is difficult to troubleshoot since it is infrequent, but I'd like to track this issue and see if other users of ListMailPro experience it.

Steve

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
Some E-Mails Sent are Blank
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 01:54:45 pm »
I'm in the dark on this one - I've never heard of it.  It's really hard to tell what's going on.   If you can recreate the problem consistently please let me know.
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting